|

Monday, 16 May 2011

Etsy Seller- Illustrated Ink

Just received an exciting package from one of my favourite etsy sellers, Illustrated Ink. This girls got talent! I've been following her work for over a year now and every time I see it I get so excited! Her old school tattoo and day of the dead aesthetic appeals to me, (by now everyone should know this) and her style and execution is unique.
I would thoroughly recommend you check out her shop!







Here's what I bought;





Thanks Leila!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Wow, very nice! So old school, jail tattoo retro - really cool! But are they like illustrations, or some kind of magnets or pins?.. Looks awesome though!

    xox
    Shelly
    please visit my blog at www.themodbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ester, thank you so much for the love!! What an awesome blog post, I'm honored! You did a perfect job assembling your goodies (loved the pics on Tumblr)! xx, Leila

    P.S. Shelly, thank you and in response to your question - the pics are of paper dolls and a garland. :) I loved to cut and assemble paper dolls as a kid, and I still do!

    ReplyDelete