|

Sunday, 3 October 2010

Boxfresh hearts my jewellery....

http://www.myboxfresh.com/2010/09/27/i-heart-ester-kneen-and-jewellery/


Here's some lovely Boxfresh lovin' from the almighty journo Kieran Yates.


I HEART ESTER KNEEN.AND JEWELLERY.


I love jewellery as much as the next girl- Fake dress up gold chains, hoop earrings from Peckham that say ‘Babe’ in the middle, and inappropriately large rings on my fingers- hell yes to all of the above. (After all, half of being a woman is adornment.) Recently though, I’ve been falling in love with the work of designer Ester Kneen, who does an amazing range of brooches/rings/earrings etc that are a little bit more simple and stripped down than my usual attire, but still amazing.Take a look:

skate brooch

(Rollerskate brooch)


bike brooch



Bicycle brooch



inkpot earrings


And my favourite (obvs, I’m a writer)

Inkpot earrings!! Anyway, you’ll see me donning the above alongside the gold-
(GOLDHOOPSFILIFE)-dressing up is fun fam!
Check Ester out on www.etsy.com/shop/esterkneen
Kieran x
@kieran_yates

No comments:

Post a Comment