|

Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Wonderful Workspaces

I've been thinking (as I often am) about redecorating/reorganising/rejigging my house and as ever the question of my workspace/studiospace comes up...
I then randomly cam across this blog from Unplggd.
This is quite possibly the sexiest workspace I've ever seen.









Amazing isn't it.
I've gotta say I do like a little bit of mess too, organised mess however! (you'll see my space and understand.) I think it's nice when a workspace shows a collection of things that have inspired you, understandably even the best of organised workspaces get cluttered with bits and bobs from time to time. A workspace can be like the mind, a collection of boggled ideas mixed with some tools to make them happen!


Now I'm gonna get a little obsessed with spotting cool interiors, and I'll blog what is bloggable. If you have an amazing space you want me to cover leave me a comment/e-mail me and I'll get back to you.


x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's awesome. I love the idea of having a workspace like that.

    ReplyDelete