|

Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Responses to “Reclaiming Craft”

3 Responses to “Reclaiming Craft”

Carrie Maclennan says:
June 25, 2009 at 3:42 pm

Here, here Ester! I enjoyed reading your article and I love the idea of having a crafty suit to keep all my bits and bobs handy should the moment strike me to get making when I’m out and about!

Crafty parties surely are a swell way to spend an afternoon ) For those in Glasgow, if you’re short of time to organise your own – come to ours! It’s called Country Crafting. Look us up. Swing my. Say hi.

The craft uprising was underway before all this nasty recession business, but my oh my, it’s so satisfying to know, that regardless of ecomomic climate, there are more and more fabulous, inspiring alternatives to high street consumption emerging. Seek ‘em out and get making )

Thanks for cheering me up Ester!

Tigz says:
June 25, 2009 at 3:48 pm

This is such a great idea!

CoLeT says:
July 3, 2009 at 4:21 pm

what a lovely pleasure to have seen this amazing project come alive.
If only people crafted more this world could be a better place! Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment